Stockton Real Estate
Welcome to Homes-in-Stockton.com, the single best resource on the web for Stockton Real Estate Information. Here you will find "virtually" everything you could wish for in order to find your next property, sell your current home, buy a distressed property, or simply keep on the pulse of the market until you feel the urge to jump in!
Search in a Particular Neighborhood
||Spanos East Homes
||Spanos West Homes
|Morada East Homes
||Morada West Homes
||Quail Lakes Homes
|Lincoln Village East Homes
||Lincoln Village West Homes
||All of Stockton Homes
|Entire Central Valley Homes
Stockton Real Estate Market Information
Tired of Guessing About the Real Estate Market?
Ready to Buy or Sell? Don't make a move without all the information!
Your home is your biggest investment.- Get and Stay Informed
Whether you want information about Stockton, or simply your Neighborhood, our FREE MARKET REPORTS will provide the on-time, accurate information you need.
Stockton is a unique real estate environment and doesn't move with the rest of the country. Instead of paying attention to National Real Estate News, subscribe to our FREE MARKET REPORTS.
Get Market Detail Reports that Show You What's Happening Each Neighborhood
Our Reports are updated monthly - so you know what's happening now - not last quarter.
Our Reports are FREE - etc. with no obligation on your part - so you can be "in the know" with No Risk.
Find your perfect Central Valley California home.: Use our home search tool to locate your ideal Stockton home or let us email you the latest Brookside, Brookside West, Lincoln Village, Lincoln Village West, Quail Lakes, Spanos Park, Spanos West, Morada, La Morada, Weston Ranch and University of the Pacific area (UOP) MLS listings. We specialize in listing and selling properties in the City of Stockton San Joaquin County California.
Do you have questions about Stockton or are you interested in moving to Stockton located in San Joaquin County California? If so, give us a call at (209) 471-6516. We would be pleased to show you around!
Stockton Market Trend:
Foreclosure delays and bank sales to investors resulted in a reduction in homes for sale, and home sale prices started to increase slightly. Shadow inventories that are estimated at in excess of one and a half million units nationwide indicate there will be a substantial increase in inventories for sale. Traditional laws of supply and demand dictate this eventual increase in inventory will place downward pressure on prices.
Exclusive of bank and government interference we should see an eventual increase in inventories and a decrease in housing prices. Sellers needing to sell should piggy-back on the current interference however and sell while prices are being artificially supported.
Stockton Stats for December 2012
- There were 1,274 homes for sale in Stockton at the end of the month. This total includes 355 pending units, leaving a balance of 919 units (2.5 months' inventory) available for sale.
- 4,422 homes were sold in Stockton during the 12 month period, an average of 369 homes per month. This compares to 4,645 homes, or a 387 unit average per month one year ago, a 5% drop.
- SALES ARE SLOWING because INVENTORIES ARE BEING MANAGED...
- There is a 3 month inventory on the market (see the "Months Sales In Inventory" chart in the "Market Trend" section). Exclusive of pending sales (more transactions fall out of escrow in this market than in a normal market) there is a 2.5 month adjusted inventory.
- There should be new homes placed on the market as inventories appear out of "The Shadows".
- Normal pricing rules related to supply and demand do not work in this lender and governmental controlled market. Inventory levels are being managed and prices hold steady.
- 347 units were sold this month this year, 410 were sold this month last year.
- The average sales price per square foot is $86 - less than the cost to build a home.
- The average home sales price in December 2012 was $148,000.