Lincoln Village Housing Market Statistics:
- There were 35 Lincoln Village houses for sale at the end of the month.
- Average sales of 16 Lincoln Village homes per month over the past 12 months indicates it could take 2 months to sell a Lincoln Village home.
- 195 Lincoln Village homes were sold over the 12 month period ended March, 2016 as compared to 188 Lincoln Village properties in the comparable prior period.
- The average sale price per square foot of $153 compares to $140 in the prior period.
Lincoln Village Real Estate Market Trends:
What these Numbers Mean to You:
- The Lincoln Village housing inventory is increasing. Buyer demand remains steady. It continues to be a sellers’ market.
- The Lincoln Village average home’s sales price per square foot is above replacement value.
- 195 Lincoln Village homes sold during the 12 month period. Based on current inventory and sales levels it could take 2 months to sell a Lincoln Village home.
- Well priced Lincoln Village real estate continues to move quickly.
Does it really make a difference what Lincoln Village real estate agent you choose to buy or sell your Lincoln Village home with? YES! Work with our team. We understand the Lincoln Village Real Estate Market. We are expert negotiators and will communicate with you your way. Email, text or phone…you choose! Call or text Pat Holkesvig at (209) 471-0285 to get started. Pat is a seasoned Lincoln Village real estate broker.