- Inventory totaled 42 units at the end of the month.
- At sales rates for the past year this represents a 4 month inventory.
- Anticipated resumption of new foreclosures can adversely affect this community.
What these Numbers Mean to You:
- Your home may take longer to sell and you may have to be aggressive about the appearance of your home, about scheduling open houses, and about your asking price.
- 131 homes sold in Lincoln Village West during the 12 month period. Based on current inventory levels it could take 4 months to sell a new listing in this community.
- Properly priced, quality homes continue to move well in Lincoln Village West.
Does it really make a difference what company or agent you choose to sell your home? YES!
Choose Homes In Stockton, the top real estate company in your area. Homes In Stockton dominates prestige home sales in Stockton, and has the highest per agent sales volume in Stockton.
What to do now:
If you are thinking about selling your home, call your neighborhood experts at Homes In Stockton – Your Home Team. We understand the market and have the knowledge and experience to guide you through the complexities of today’s real estate transactions.
We have more short-sale transactions than any other agent in San Joaquin County. We close over 90% of our short-sales. If you would like to discuss this process as an option for yourself or for someone you know please call us.
Call us today at 209-471-6516.
Pat Holkesvig, CEO