- At the end of the month there were 103 homes for sale.
- This is significant in relationship to average sales of 31 homes per month for the preceding 12 month period.
- Continued distressed sales will adversely affect home sales in this community;
What these Numbers Mean to You:
- Homes may take longer to sell and sellers may have to be very aggressive about their asking price.
- 372 homes sold in Spanos East during the 12 month period. Based on current inventory and sales levels it could take 3 months to sell a new listing in this area.
- Fairly priced, quality homes continue to move well in Spanos East.
Does it really make a difference what company or agent you choose to sell your home? YES!
Choose Homes In Stockton, the top real estate company in your area. Homes In Stockton dominates prestige home sales in Stockton, and has the highest per agent sales volume in Stockton.
What to do now:
If you are thinking about selling your home, call your neighborhood experts at Homes In Stockton – Your Home Team. We understand the market and have the knowledge and experience to guide you through the complexities of today’s real estate transactions.
We have more short-sale transactions than any other agent in San Joaquin County. We close over 90% of our short-sales. If you would like to discuss this process as an option for yourself or for someone you know please call us.
Call us today at 209.471-6516.
Pat Holkesvig, CEO