Morada Housing Market Statistics:
- There were 20 Morada houses for sale at the end of the month.
- Average sales of 6 Morada homes per month over the past 12 months indicates it could take 3 months to sell a Morada home.
- 70 Morada homes were sold over the 12 month period ended March, 2016 as compared to 73 Morada properties in the comparable prior period.
- The average sale price per square foot of $185 compares to $129 in the prior period.
Morada Real Estate Market Trends:
What these Numbers Mean to You:
- The Morada housing inventory is increasing. Buyer demand remains steady. It continues to be a sellers’ market.
- The Morada average home’s sales price per square foot is above replacement value.
- 70 Morada homes sold during the 12 month period. Based on current inventory and sales levels it could take 3 months to sell a Morada home.
- Well priced Morada real estate continues to move quickly.
Does it really make a difference what Morada real estate agent you choose to buy or sell your Morada home with? YES! Work with our team. We understand the Morada Real Estate Market. We are expert negotiators and will communicate with you your way. Email, text or phone…you choose! Call or text Pat Holkesvig at (209) 471-0285 to get started. Pat is a seasoned Morada real estate broker.