Morada West Housing Market Statistics:
- There were 32 Morada West houses for sale at the end of the month.
- Average sales of 12 Morada West homes per month over the past 12 months indicates it could take 3 months to sell a Morada West home.
- 148 Morada West homes were sold over the 12 month period ended March, 2016 as compared to 158
Morada West properties in the comparable prior period.
- The average sale price per square foot of $135 compares to $129 in the prior period.
Morada West Real Estate Market Trends:
What these Numbers Mean to You:
- The Morada West housing inventory is increasing. Buyer demand remains steady. It continues to be a sellers’ market.
- The Morada West average home’s sales price per square foot is above replacement value.
- 148 Morada West homes sold during the 12 month period. Based on current inventory and sales levels it could take 3 months to sell a Morada West home.
- Well priced Morada West real estate continues to move quickly.
Does it really make a difference what Morada West real estate agent you choose to buy or sell your Morada West home with? YES! Work with our team. We understand the Morada West Real Estate Market. We are expert negotiators and will communicate with you your way. Email, text or phone…you choose! Call or text Pat Holkesvig at (209) 471-0285 to get started. Pat is a seasoned Morada West real estate broker.
Leave a Reply