Quail Lakes Real Estate Housing Market Report for March, 2016
Quail Lakes Housing Market Statistics:
- There were 23 Quail Lakes houses for sale at the end of the month.
- Average sales of 6 Quail Lakes homes per month over the past 12 months indicates it could take 4 months to sell a Quail Lakes home.
- 74 Quail Lakes homes were sold over the 12 month period ended March, 2016 as compared to 80
Quail Lakes properties in the comparable prior period.
- The average sale price per square foot of $137 compares to $141 in the prior period.
Quail Lakes Real Estate Market Trends:
What these Numbers Mean to You:
- The Quail Lakes housing inventory is increasing. Buyer demand remains steady. It continues to be a sellers’ market.
- The Quail Lakes average home’s sales price per square foot is above replacement value.
- 74 Quail Lakes homes sold during the 12 month period. Based on current inventory and sales levels it could take 4 months to sell a Quail Lakes home.
- Well priced Quail Lakes real estate continues to move quickly.
Does it really make a difference what Quail Lakes real estate agent you choose to buy or sell your Quail Lakes home with? YES! Work with our team. We understand the Quail Lakes Real Estate Market. We are expert negotiators and will communicate with you your way. Email, text or phone…you choose! Call or text Pat Holkesvig at (209) 471-0285 to get started. Pat is a seasoned Quail Lakes real estate broker.
Leave a Reply