Spanos Park Housing Market Statistics:
- There were 53 Spanos Park houses for sale at the end of the month.
- Average sales of 19 Spanos Park homes per month over the past 12 months indicates it could take 3 months to sell a Spanos Park home.
- 225 Spanos Park homes were sold over the 12 month period ended March, 2016 as compared to 226
Spanos Park properties in the comparable prior period.
- The average sale price per square foot of $145 compares to $135 in the prior period.
Spanos Park Real Estate Market Trends:
What these Numbers Mean to You:
- The Spanos Park housing inventory is increasing. Buyer demand remains steady. It continues to be a sellers’ market.
- The Spanos Park average home’s sales price per square foot is above replacement value.
- 225 Spanos Park homes sold during the 12 month period. Based on current inventory and sales levels it could take 3 months to sell a Spanos Park home.
- Well priced Spanos Park real estate continues to move quickly.
Does it really make a difference what Spanos Park real estate agent you choose to buy or sell your Spanos Park home with? YES! Work with our team. We understand the Spanos Park Real Estate Market. We are expert negotiators and will communicate with you your way. Email, text or phone…you choose! Call or text Pat Holkesvig at (209) 471-0285 to get started. Pat is a seasoned Spanos Park real estate broker.