UOP Housing Market Statistics:
- There were 24 UOP houses for sale at the end of the month.
- Average sales of 11 UOP homes per month over the past 12 months indicates it could take 2 months to sell a UOP home.
- 128 UOP homes were sold over the 12 month period ended April, 2016 as compared to 112
UOP properties in the comparable prior period.
- The average sale price per square foot of $159 compares to $158 in the prior period.
UOP Real Estate Market Trends:
What these Numbers Mean to You:
- The UOP housing inventory is increasing. Buyer demand remains steady. It continues to be a sellers’ market.
- The UOP average home’s sales price per square foot is above replacement value.
- 128 UOP homes sold during the 12 month period. Based on current inventory and sales levels it could take 2 months to sell a UOP home.
- Well priced UOP real estate continues to move quickly.
Does it really make a difference what UOP real estate agent you choose to buy or sell your UOP home with? YES! Work with our team. We understand the UOP Real Estate Market. We are expert negotiators and will communicate with you your way. Email, text or phone…you choose! Call or text Pat Holkesvig at (209) 471-0285 to get started. Pat is a seasoned UOP real estate broker.