Brookside Housing Market Statistics:
- There were 49 Brookside houses for sale at the end of the month.
- Average sales of 10 Brookside homes per month over the past 12 months indicates it could take 5 months to sell a Brookside home.
- 117 Brookside homes were sold over the 12 month period ended April, 2015 as compared to 137 Brookside properties in the comparable prior period.
- The average sale price per square foot of $190 compares to $192 in the prior period.
Brookside Real Estate Market Trends:
What these Numbers Mean to You:
- The Brookside housing inventory is increasing. Buyer demand remains steady. It continues to be a sellers’ market.
- The Brookside average home’s sales price per square foot is above replacement value.
- 117 Brookside homes sold during the 12 month period. Based on current inventory and sales levels it could take 5 months to sell a Brookside home.
- Well priced Brookside real estate continues to move quickly.
Does it really make a difference what Brookside real estate agent you choose to buy or sell your Brookside home with? YES! Work with our team. We understand the Brookside Real Estate Market. We are expert negotiators and will communicate with you your way. Email, text or phone…you choose! Call or text Pat Holkesvig at (209) 471-0285 to get started. Pat is a seasoned Brookside real estate broker.