- Inventory remained at levels commensurate with unit sales in this community.
- There were 34 homes for sale at the end of the month.
- Based on current sales and inventory it could take 12 months to sell a home in this area.
What these Numbers Mean to You:
- Homes may take longer to sell and sellers may have to be aggressive about their asking price.
- 33 homes sold in Morada during the 12 month period.
- Based on current inventory it could take 11 months to sell a new listing in Morada.
Does it really make a difference what company or agent you choose to sell your home? YES!
Choose Homes In Stockton, the top real estate company in your area. Homes In Stockton dominates prestige home sales in Stockton, and has the highest per agent sales volume in Stockton.
What to do now:
If you are thinking about selling your home, call your neighborhood experts at Homes In Stockton – Your Home Team. We understand the market and have the knowledge and experience to guide you through the complexities of today’s real estate transactions.
We have more short-sale transactions than any other agent in San Joaquin County. We close over 90% of our short-sales. If you would like to discuss this process as an option for yourself or for someone you know please call us.
Call us today at 209-471-6516.
Pat Holkesvig, CEO